Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Books, school, and birth withdraw!

When we left St Thomas I had a ton of my books being shipped back to the states, well they are still there and its driving me NUTS. (note to self call PO tomorrow) Im doing all kinds of studying via internet and the ONE book I have with me... but I so badly want my other books, I NEED them!! *cries*

I have been thinking about two things lately... I really want to attend an herbalist course in the summer/fall (for my birthday). There are a lot of cool online ones, but I would much rather go to one in person. My other food for thought is The Virginia School Of Traditional Midwifery...  I have been looking into it and it seams to be a great school and I would be able to do a lot of in person class work and would love that, buts its way too much money right now. *more crying*

On top of it I am having birth withdraw... I want to attend a birth so bad!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I was wondering if you accepted any guest posting on your site. I couldn’t manage to find your email on the site. If you could get a hold of me at jeff@drugwatch.com, I would greatly appreciate it!

    Thanks,
    -Jeff

    ReplyDelete