Sunday, December 18, 2011

I am so bad at blogging!!

I need lessons in blogging because im very bad at it! I always forget to update, I can not believe its been 3months since my last post! Maybe that should be a new years resolution? Blog weekly? :)

Well, we just arrived back in Virginia. I miss St Thomas but im glad to be back in VA, I love it here! I have finished everything for unit 1 and have all my hours but I still have one book (that im getting for Christmas!!) that I have to finish. SO hopefully by Kade's 1st birthday ill be starting on Unit 2! Yep, thats right... Kade's 1st birthday! I can hardly believe it!! Im starting to get my craving for another pregnancy, birth, and baby! :) All the more reason to get my head fully back into my books!!


Have a very Merry Christmas and be looking for my New Years update!

No comments:

Post a Comment