Wednesday, August 17, 2011

"Give me my mommy's boobs!"

WELL, after almost 6 1/2 months of exclusively breastfeeding and having to listen to everyone ask when my son could have "real food" and having to explain why I was holding off on solids over and over again...
Kade had his first taste of food last night. Sweet potato (real, not the nasty jar stuff), and this is what he thought of having something other than mommy's milk in his mouth :)  He did not ingest it, just smacked on it for a few seconds then spit it out and started clawing at my boobs. He nursed for 45min non stop after that... ♥ my booby baby! Hopefully that appeased everyone (ie: his dad and grandparents) and he can continue on the breast until he starts picking it up and putting it in his mouth by himself, not sure im going to have to worry about that for a little while after the looks of discuss on his face he gave us last night.

No comments:

Post a Comment